(USGA rules govern all play unless otherwise noted)
- A ball hit out of bounds may be played anywhere along the line of flight with a one stroke penalty.
- A lost ball may be played anywhere along the line of flight with a one stroke penalty.
- The highest number of strokes allowed on any hole will be four strokes over par. If that number is reached the player MUST pick up and move onto the next hole so that a good pace of play is maintained.
- No makeups will be allowed unless caused by a rain-out.
- Players handicaps will be rolled over from year to year.
- In the event that a player doesn’t have an established league handicap their first weeks handicap will be established from their current GHIN. If the person doesn’t have a current GHIN they will take their actual over-par total for the night and divide it by two to establish their handicap for their first round. After their first round…players handicap will then be calculated by the same formula as all other players.
- There will be a maximum of two rain-outs per season. The first two nights will be made up and then any rain nights following will result in a tie with each team getting 2 1/2 points.
- You may use subs from other league teams as long as you aren’t playing their team.
- The night is considered a rain-out if any of the groups fail to complete all nine holes.
- A player 70 years and older may play up one set of tees if they like.
- League play consists of a 14 week season split into two seven week halves. The top two teams from each half will qualify for the year-end playoff. The 1st half qualifiers aren’t eligible for qualification in the 2nd half.
- The playoff tiebreaker hierarchy is: head-to-head, total year points, coin toss.
- The four qualifying teams will be seated 1st-4th based on their accumulative point total from both halves.
- Week 15 will consist of seeds one and four, and two and three playing. The regular season format will be played (it will be up to the participating teams to decide which of their two players will participate in the playoff). Tee-times for non playoff qualifying teams will still available for two of the four team members.
- Week 16 will consist of the two week 15 winners playing for the league championship and the two week 15 losers playing for 3rd place. It will again be up to the individual teams to determine which of their players participate. Again, tee-times for non playoff qualifying teams will still available for two of the four team members.
- Any ties in the playoffs (or special event) will be broke with scorecard playoff starting with the #1 handicap hole.